Monday, May 08, 2006

Emergent/Emerging Church

I'm going to be posting a series of posts this week on what the Emergent Church is. Much of these are just exact copies of blog posts that Justin Taylor's Blog had from November of 2005.

The only reason I am doing this is shed some light on exactly what this movement is. And to try and identify what the Emergent/Emerging Church believes.

In Christ
Noah
Romans 16:17 "I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them."

Ephesians 4:14 "so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes."

1 Timothy 1:3 "As I urged you when I was going to Macedonia, remain at Ephesus that you may charge certain persons not to teach any different doctrine,"

No comments: