(1) At my home church we have a mission statement of faith (click here to view it).
(2) At my current seminary (Reformed Theological Seminary) we have a statement of faith (click here to view it).
(3) At RTS they also hold to the confession of faith put forth in 1646 in the Westminster Confession of Faith.
(4) At Capitol Hill Baptist Church (where I am applying for a church apprenticeship program) they have a statement of faith (click here to view it).
(5) At Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (where I'm applying for full time seminary) they have a statement of faith. (Click here to view it).
(6) Luther in 1518 presented (with others) the Heidelberg Disputation and the 95 Thesis are examples of his statement of faith.
(7) The Apostle's Creed from the 3rd and 4th centuries AD, the Nicene Creed written in 325 AD and revised at Constantinople in 381 AD, the Athanasian Creed from the 4th and 5th centuries AD, the Chalcedon Creed written in 451 AD, and the The Anathemas of the Second Council of Constantinople's Creed written in 553 AD were all early confessions that orthodox Christians wrote. Christiasn have almost always developed some kind of written statement about what they believe.
(8) We also have the Articles of Religion (39 Articles, written 1571 in the Church of England), Canons of the council of Orange written 529 AD, etc.
(9) Most recently the New Hampshire Baptist Confession written in 1833, the Baptist Faith and Message written in 1925...revised 1963, 2000, and the Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy written in 1978.
There are many more statements/confessions of faith, but these are some of the main ones. Some of the links I attached didn't have the dates on them. So for the ones that didn't I obtained the dates from Wayne Grudem's Systematic Theology.