- Still wrapping up the semester @ SBTS...I did okay...but a few things to grow from that have happened. Things have been very busy.
- Starting tutoring w/ a Orthodox Jewish Rabbai in DSM tonight. Should be fun!
- Still working at PFG, and Lindsey's still at Allied.
- We found out that CHBC will be providing housing out in DC...but it's furnished and no pets allowed. We have to figure out how to store our stuff and what to do with our cat, Trixie, for about 5 months.
- The plan right now is to do the 5 months, August through December, at CHBC and then to go to KY to finish seminary at SBTS. This could change though.
- We became members of a wonderful church in Waukee and I was baptized about a month ago, we're making a bunch of great friends there. We were actually at Thelma's house last night until after 9:00pm just hanging out. When I was baptized she came up and told me that she was baptized at age 69...Cool!
- We close on the sale of our house on June 7, 2007.
Hope I didn't miss anything...how are you doing? Leave a comment to let me know!