Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fighting Sin...

You think that you are a good person...and then sin comes in and you take a good look into your heart and see nothing but darkness. What do you do when you see the sin in your heart? You find a mirror and you look into it. As you stare into your own eyes you relate with the Scriptures:
"Search me, O God, and know my heart!Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me,and lead me in the way everlasting! (Psalm 139:23-24)"

"For evils have encompassed me beyond number; my iniquities have overtaken me, and I cannot see; they are more than the hairs of my head; my heart fails me. (Psalm 40:12)"

"...The intention of man's heart is evil from his youth... (Genesis 8:21)"

Our heavenly Father, forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors.

No comments: