Saturday, May 12, 2007

One Reliable Droid, R2-D2 Is

I tried to say that in typical Yoda fashion.

I'm counting on R2 to get me through my classes...I gave him my last assignment to mail out yesterday. He certainly came through for princess Leia...now he just has to come through for me!

Here are a few classic quotes as well!

"R2-D2, it is you, it is you !" - C3PO to R2-D2 in A New Hope

"R2 says the chances of survival are 725... to one" - C3PO to Leia in Empire Strikes back

"You're a fighsty little one, but you'll soon learn some respect. I have need for you on the master's sail barge and I think you'll fill in nice." - EV9D9 to R2D2 in Return of the Jedi

One final test to take today and then I can respond to some comments that I've let hang, and start doing the Church Series I wanted to do again! Have a great weekend!

No comments: