(1) Elementary Hebrew: Duane A. GarrettAn introduction to the Hebrew of the Old Testament, including basic grammar, syntax, and vocabulary.
(2) Written Communication: Marsha OmansonTo help improve writing style and develop a sense of confidence, a degree of competence, and criteria for evaluating writing and writing of others. Review of basic mechanics of writing (grammar, punctuation), a review of composition skills, and an introduction to specific needs for writing in seminary.
(3) Introduction to Missiology: Dr. George H. MartinAn evaluation of missiological thought with a veiw to developing a contemporary theology of mission: the what, why, and how of missions.
(4) Introduction to Church History II; The Reformation and the Church in the Modern Period: C. BrandFocus is on four major areas of study in the modern period: the history of Protestantism, the origin and history of Baptists, the history of Roman Catholicism, and American church history.
(5) Introduction to Christian Philosophy: T. CabalA study, in historical, perspective, of the basic issues in the philosophy of religion.
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Schedule Spring of 2007
I was just reading a a friend's blog post on his schedule and thought that I'd share my schedule for this upcoming semester. If you could pray for me I would really appreciate it. I'm taking 14 credit hours and trying to work a 40 hour a week job. I'm a little anxious and I anticipate many late nights.