Saturday, January 13, 2007

Oldies But Goodies

Well, over new years we celebrated Christmas with my family...it was a ton of fun. It was awesome to take some digital photos of some pics of our family when we were little. Here are some of my favorites.


Boating...Yes, in the winter! Dad cracks me up in this picture.

Here's a picture of Erica and I at what was probably a joint birthday party. We were born 1 year and 2 days apart: Erica February 27, 1979; Me February 29, 1980.

Church kids...this picture is of all the kids at First Presbyterian Church in Dallas Center where we grew up. In case you're wondering which one is me...just look for the one wearing the "spider-man" glasses.

Mom would have us pose for pics sometimes [I guess:)] anyhow here's Erica...

Here's one of me...

Check out that tummy sheesh! I guess some things never change. Lol...

I'll post a few more things this weekend. Enjoy the brisk winter weather!!

No comments: