Monday, March 27, 2006

Work: Part Two (Spur one another on)

I shouldn't be surprised about this, but just as I started a series on work...work started getting really hard. My attitude last week was terrible at work. Really the two greatest helps for me have been the passages that Andrew and Keith shared while giving their testimonies at ABF the last couple weeks.

Andrew shared:
Proverbs 16: 9 The heart of man plans his way,
but the LORD establishes his steps.

Keith shared:
Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

You guys helped remind me that God ordained the difficult times for my good and His glory!

I'll write more later on our "approach to work" in future posts...but let me give this to you as a word of encouragement. The promises in the passages that you cling to are sweet to encourage other brothers and sisters in Christ. Share what drives you and it will encourage others greatly.

Andrew and Keith...you guys are awesome. I'm more motivated to seek Christ this week because of your testimonies! Thank you!

We need to keep practicing and sharing our testimonies. There's nothing more contagious than a grace that has been truly tasted and then shared!

In Christ
Noah

No comments: