Friday, March 10, 2006

Purpose??

I'm just posting a few thoughts that came to mind as I was reflecting on my purpose.

Probably 4 months ago we were told to write down what our purpose was at the request of Bob Stouffer at Crosstrainers. Here's what I wrote, "To light a fire for Christ in an awakening of faith in Des Moines." I can think of a million ways that I have fallen short, but I can also see a few ways that God is giving me the strength to step up to the challenge more and more. Also, I don't know that this is my sole purpose for my entire life...but right now by the strength God gives me this is what I try to do wherever I am.

The question is how would you respond to this question? What is your purpose in Christ? Here, now, Lord willing in the Future? If you have any thoughts or ideas put a response out there.

I thought we might be able to get some dialogue going:) If not that's cool.

In Christ
Noah

No comments: