Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Slim on the Posts

Well, lately I haven't posted much, so I'm sorry about that for the folks that check out my blog:)

A lot has happened in the last month:) I have been out of commission for the last couple of weeks trying to reflect on everything that God has been teaching me. In case you didn't know I was in Washington DC about 3 weeks ago for a church health conference with 60 other folks at Capitol Hill Baptist Church. It was incredible!

And Lindsey and I just returned from the Desiring God conference in Minneapolis [we went with my sister, and the Youngs].

I'll post quite a bit more later!~

Josh, C. J. Mahaney was sitting in the row right behind us listening to Piper's talk on Sunday morning. I wanted to get my pic with him to surprise you, but he snuck out while we were praying, lol:)

In Christ
Noah

1 comment:

Josh said...

That would have been cool to meet C.J. I downloaded all the audio tonight and am looking forward to listening to it.

I'm also looking forward to hearing about both trips.