My apologies for zero news in the last couple weeks. It has been a busy time for us. We are having a great time in DC. It's really pretty amazing to run down the mall in the morning and have the backdrop be the Washington Monument and the Capitol Building.
To the internship!
This is going to be a lot of work, but it's going to be a great ride! I was excited to see the stack of books waiting for us interns:
- Give Praise to God (P & R publishing)
- Polity (By Mark Dever and IX Marks)
- Evangelicalism Divided (By Iain Murray, Banner of Truth publishing)
- Engaging God (IVP)
- Worship by the Book (By DA Carson, Zondervan publishing)
- The Deliberate Church (By Dever and Alexander, Crossway publishing)
- Nine Marks of a Healthy Church (By Mark Dever, Crossway publishing)
- Becoming Conversant with the Emergent Church (By DA Carson, Zondervan publishing)
- The Christian Ministry (By Charles Bridges, Banner of Truth publishing)
- The Reformation of the Church (By Iain H. Murray, Banner of Truth publishing)
- They Like Jesus but Not the Church (By Dan Kimball, Zondervan publishing)
- Go Big! (By Bill Easum and Bil Cornelius, Abingdon publishing)
Also, we have more to read, but we haven't received the books yet. Also, two of the books we have to read are books that aren't particularly helpful in the church. Can you guess which ones??? ;)
I have to get going, but I hope to write more in the near future. May God bless you and keep you!