Monday, April 16, 2007

Understanding Radicalization and Islamicization

Please listen to this lecture. It broke my heart for what is going on in the West. This lecture hit me pretty hard emotionally. I pray that this sober reality will help us to weep for ourselves and our neighbors, and to pray that those in Islam will come to into a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. We don’t need to be afraid because Jesus is Lord, but I would be lying if I didn’t tell you that I’m afraid how God might use Islam as a rod of judgment against the West.
Henry Forum Lecture: Understanding Radicalization and Islamicization given on 4/13/2007, 11:29pm @ Capitol Hill Baptist Church

I’m going to try to forward this lecture to some of our state representatives. Please pray with me that they might actually listen to it.

In Christ
Noah

No comments: