Monday, October 09, 2006

Workin' Out!

Well, Linds and I have a new plan in working out!

Get to work earlier and burn some calories right after working hours. Ask me how it's going sometime to keep me accountable. This is my workout summary:)

10 minutes running [Hill setting at 6 MPH]
5 minutes walking [Hill setting at 3.6 MPH]
3 sets of 12 reps each for the following
Curls 17.5 lbs
Lat raises 20 lbs [after these I noticed how weak my left arm is compared to my right!]
Incline press 1st set 30lbs, 2nd and 3rd sets 35lbs
Back extension 90lbs
Ab Cruch 1st set 70lbs, 2nd and 3rd sets 90lbs
Lat pull down 70lbs
Shoulder press 1st set 30lbs, 2nd and 3rd sets 20lbs


I know I'm a lightweight, but hey, you've got to start somewhere. Hopefully when I post stats again after a while there will be a significant improvement:)

No comments: